9 Top Tips For Taking Your Newborn Photos At Home
So you don’t miss out on those early days witrh your baby, I wanted to give you some ideas on how to take your own newborn or baby photos at home.
Here are my top tips and things you shouldn’t miss whilst photographing your baby.
1.Photograph preferably after a feed when they are most sleepy
2.Use natural light, a bed by the window is perfect
3. Put a pillow under the covers for comfort for your baby
4. Have a cuddly toy to hand to tuck under a little arm
5. Use a small blanket for a wrap
6.Take one image with hands tucked by their sides
7. Photograph all the little details like hand and feet too
8. Focus on the eyes by half depressing the camera shutter button or tap on the screen to focus
9. Print them off for thank you or announcement cards.
Those first few weeks go by so quickly so capture them in a simple way and you do not need to take masses of images for just a few.
I’d love to see how you get on.
Want to book a newborn session from the comfort of your own home?
See you soon
Lots of love