The Easter holidays seem to be just over and now the next May half term is nearly upon us. If you are wondering how to keep your little monsters busy in half term or things to do in half term in surrey read on for loads of activities in the Farnham, Guildford, and Surrey areas.
Working as a Family Photographer in Farnham, Guildford & Surrey I am lucky to be able to take school holidays off. I am always looking for new things to do with Rosie who is 9. Mia our eldest at 17, now has a social life of her own and the time does go really fast from when she was Rosie’s age. So before I start crying and missing Mia being small here is a lovely list of fun things for the May Half term:
(The links to more info for each item are in the headings so give them a click)
Half Term Monday 30th June- Friday 3rd June 2022
- Fantastic wooden adventure playground with castle and underground slide
- Toddlers play area
- Cafe and toilets with baby changing
- Trim Trial
- Two football pitches
- Parking near the golf club
- Paddling pool (opening 27th May ’22)
- Playground with helter skelter
- Skate park
- Mini golf
- Toilets with baby changing
- Model boating pond
- Toilets and baby changing
- Miniature railway- open 1st Sunday of each month
- Pitch & putt
- Take a peek into the secret life of bees with a week of fun activities at RHS Garden Wisley. They have a super bee discovery trail, bee-themed craft activities & sow and grow workshops.
- Approx 30 mins from Farnham is this fab farm full of animals and fun activities for little ones. They have Super Hero Week in half term with loads of activities and your little one can meet Wonder Woman & Spiderman too!
The best bit about Bocketts Farm is the Pig Racing…don’t miss it! Will Harry Trotter or Porkahontas win the race this time?
- Have a go at building a mini car in our hands-on activity sessions before testing your car to see how fast it can go against your family. There are also special royal crafts for the Jubilee bank holiday weekend.
INDOOR ACTIVITIES (FINGERS CROSSED THOUGH NO RAIN!)
- Clip ‘n Climb includes 25 interactive and fun climbing walls towering over 20 feet high as well as 11 additional auto belay points on mosaic walls, each showcasing unique and striking designs with different challenges. Booking essential.
- This is a bright creative studio space that accommodates up to 47 painters. This studio has been established for over 10 years and is well known in Farnham and the surrounding area. Booking essential.
- For the toddlers they have a NEW multi tier playframe full of slides, tunnels, mini trampolines and interactive play.
- For over 4 year olds the air bag with twist ladder and battle beam, extreme slides, giant inflatable with super-fast slides and interactive games and back by popular demand… the Wipeout
- For over 5 year olds
- Learn to make your own natural watercolour paints and nature brushes, before creating your own landscape paintings.
- Platinum Jubilee Lawn Party
I hope this helps you discover some new things to do with your little ones over half term and keep them busy.
Want to take better photos of your family in half term?
Have a read of my blog : https://photographybyzoe.uk/top-tips-for-taking-your-childrens-photos-this-summer/
Lots of love