As we are starting to emerge from lockdown 2020 and Summer is just around the corner, I thought I would write some tips and hints on clothing to wear at your Family Photoshoot. This is one of my favourite times of the year with beach visits, ice creams and school holidays (that are going to be a lot longer this year for many.)
I get asked every year what clients should wear at their family shoot and as the beautiful colours change so much in our countryside its great to wear clothing to compliment the season’s colours around us.
We are lucky to live in Farnham with the beautiful countryside around us, and I will choose a space where your children can have a run around and also have fun too.
Some Other Tips & Hints
- Let me know when booking your session when your child nap time is so we can work around that
- Flat shoes are best so we can have a stomp around during your shoot
- If little ones need a snack before your shoot just do a last minute top change for them then you don’t have to worry about a white top having strawberry marks down!
- Bring a little mirror in your hand bag for those last min touch ups
- Bring water for the children and yourself
- Smiles are great but not essential, having fun is most important during your shoot and this will shine through in your images
I have put together a little colour palette below with some clothing inspiration for you.
I hope this has helped you with choosing clothing for your Family Photo Shoot and I look forward to seeing you and your family soon!
Lots of love