3 Best Places To Pick Pumpkins Near Farnham 2021
Looking to go pumpkin picking this October for Halloween 2021?
Here are the 3 best places to pick pumpkins near Farnham 2021 & some helpful tips for when you go
1. Garson’s Farm, Esher
This is a pick your own farm with fields full of plump pumpkins big and small pumpkins. With plenty of parking and easy signs to the pumpkin fields it makes a visit easy with little ones.
You can book your visit online with a “Farm Pass.” The value of a Farm Pass booking is deducted from the total bill of crops picked at the exit till.
The PYO entrance is located at the top left of Garsons main car park. Follow the directional arrow signs around the car park and drive through the farm gate. They encourage that all visitors drive through the Farm, stopping and parking up at each field as you drive around, for safety.
2. Secretts Farm, Milford
Pumpkin Week 2021 / 23rd – 30th October 2021
Tickets must be booked online and are in 15 min slots and cost £3 per person. Children and babies under 2 go free of charge. The entry price does not include pumpkins. Pumpkins start at £2 depending on the size.
They serve hot and cold food from 11am which includes pumpkin curry, soup, bbq sausages in bread. Hot and cold drinks are served from 9am which includes their pumpkin cake (it’s yummy) They offer vegetarian, vegan options and also childrens pick and mix lunchboxes.
Plenty of parking at the farm please see the MAP
They even have a recipe page for using those pumpkins which didn’t get carved! RECIPE PAGE
3. Crockford Bridge Farm, Nr Weybridge
3rd weekend of October 16th/17th October 2021
Half Term week 23rd – 31st October 2021
Tickets which are £4.50 can only be booked online in advance and are not usually available on the day.
What else is on there?
- Festival Entertainment from the Enchanted Players Theatre Company. Roving characters and festival fun.
- Outdoor Pumpkin Carving and decorating area.
- Fun Activities for children and those who are children at heart
- Thousands of Pumpkins and Squashes -Browse thousands of pumpkins laid out for sale in the Pumpkin Sales areas.
- Photo Opportunities, Pumpkin displays and arty installations
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Tea Shack.
- The Dough Shack will be on site every day offering authentic handmade Neopolitan Pizza’s.
Don’t want To PYO?
For those who don’t wish to pick from the fields or visit the Pumpkin Festival event, their Pumpkin Market is open every day from October 10am – 5pm with hundreds of pre-picked pumpkins available to buy. There’s no need to book for the Pumpkin Market, just turn up.
Top Tips For Pumpkin Picking In Farnham
- Take reusable shopping bags for carrying the pumpkins
- If its wet weather dress little ones in all-in-one puddle suits Lion and Bear have good ones: https://www.thelionandthebear.co.uk/
- Wear wellies-even you Mums…it can get messy!
- The rule of “If you can’t carry it you can’t have it” works well for our house!
I hope this gave you help and inspiration for your Pumpkin Picking near Farnham in 2021
Lots of love