The last term seem to be just over and now the next school holidays are nearly upon us. If you are wondering how to keep your children busy in the school holidays or things to do in the school holidays in Farnham Surrey read on for loads of activities in the Farnham, Guildford, and Surrey areas.
Working as a Family Photographer in Farnham, Guildford & Surrey I am lucky to be able to take school holidays off. I am always looking for new things to do with Rosie who is 10. Mia our eldest at 18, now has a social life of her own and the time does go really fast from when she was Rosie’s age. So before I start crying and missing Mia being small here is a lovely list of fun things for the the school holidays:
(The links to more info for each item are in the headings so give them a click)
- Fantastic wooden adventure playground with castle and underground slide
- Toddlers play area
- Cafe and toilets with baby changing
- Trim Trial
- Two football pitches
- Parking near the golf club
- Paddling pool (opening summer time)
- Playground with helter skelter
- Skate park
- Mini golf
- Toilets with baby changing
- Model boating pond
- Toilets and baby changing
- Miniature railway- open 1st Sunday of each month
- Pitch & putt
- The Sculpture Park is the world’s largest all year sculpture exhibition with 300 sculptors showcasing 650 sculptures.
- Almost everything is for sale and as a result the exhibits are forever changing so there is always something new to discover.
- Giant Easter Egg Hunt daily in the garden
- Once you’ve found all the eggs, you’ll be rewarded with a free chocolate treat!
- Arts and crafts
- Seed planting
- Approx 30 mins from Farnham is this fab farm full of animals and fun activities for little ones. They have activities on in the school holidays with loads of activities.
The best bit about Bocketts Farm is the Pig Racing…don’t miss it! Will Harry Trotter or Porkahontas win the race this time?
- Explore the world of flight as they take a step back in time to the early days of aviation when Brooklands pioneered aircraft and pilot training.
- Pedal Planes and Cars-It’s never too early to inspire future race drivers or pilots with their pedal planes and pedal cars for under 5’s running every day throughout the holidays.
INDOOR ACTIVITIES (FINGERS CROSSED THOUGH NO RAIN!)
- Clip ‘n Climb includes 25 interactive and fun climbing walls towering over 20 feet high as well as 11 additional auto belay points on mosaic walls, each showcasing unique and striking designs with different challenges. Booking essential.
- This is a bright creative studio space that accommodates up to 47 painters. This studio has been established for over 10 years and is well known in Farnham and the surrounding area. Booking essential.
- For the toddlers they have a NEW multi tier playframe full of slides, tunnels, mini trampolines and interactive play.
- For over 4 year olds the air bag with twist ladder and battle beam, extreme slides, giant inflatable with super-fast slides and interactive games and back by popular demand… the Wipeout
- Visit us during Surrey school holidays for additional family fun across the site – workshops, storytelling, and drop-in gallery activities.
I hope this helps you discover some new things to do with your little ones over the schoolv holidays and keep them busy.
Want to take better photos of your family?
Have a read of my blog : https://photographybyzoe.uk/top-tips-for-taking-your-childrens-photos-this-summer/
Lots of love